Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Weekend 2007

This weekend was one of the best we have had in along time! Reason being we are always so busy.
Friday night we went out to eat at Red Robin with the Comstocks and Arnolds, and back to the Arnolds for cards and sitting around the chimenea (sp). Thanks Mick for lighting it for me, and Kathy, your chocolate pie is to die for!!
Saturday we had our annual Emergency Physicians picnic out at the McMurrys. I DID get in trouble for not having my camera, because SOMEONE wanted me to blog about them. I won't say, but hey!! Here is a big HOWDY to my friend TAYLOR!!!!!! Howdy Taylor!!
Sunday was a great morning at church, I had a long nap, and the Comstocks came over,and we met the Arnolds for a late movie (Pirates of the Caribbean) and then back to our house to watch BIG BROTHER!!
Today, we slept in, ran a few errands and Clint, Kristin, Franklin and Colby came over for steaks and to play in the backyard.
So now, thoughts of getting back to work. I will be in almost solid meetings all week, mostly about EPIC, our new EHR. I will be back to regular blogging once BIG BROTHER is over! Been a great season, for those that don't watch......

No comments: