Wednesday, May 21, 2008

844 CHARLIE DELTA


Look at this fancy aircraft! And CB and I flew in it...I got to ride in the front seat of this 4 seat plane! One of my docs, Dr. Chris Davis is not only an ER physician, but he is a pilot (and loves to fly his plane). So we flew to Oklahoma City last night and ate at a FABULOUS Mexican Food restaurant (it actually was my Christmas present)! But the flying was so FUN. I thought I might be a little scared, but I was not. It was fun wearing the headset and talking to Chris and listening to the different Control Towers that followed our flight plan. We left around 6:30 from the Springfield airport and landed back in Springfield about 11:30. By the time we taxied to the hanger, drove home and checked who won Dancing With The Stars, we were in bed by 1:00a.m. Chris emailed today and said lets do it again!! Boy, I will LOVE flying again!! What an exciting experience!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See!!! You thought I was kidding about how much FUN flying is.
The view of Mother Earth. I never felt fear of height (because of sitting or of being enclosed in the cockpit / cabin??)
Your loving fighterpilot brother Joe Lee