Thursday, November 06, 2008

HO HUM



I am trying to make myself blog. It has been a week since Franklin ran in front of a car. I am still so sad. I know, I know, he was a dog and not mine, but I still feel responsible. Clint and Kristin actually have got a new puppy, she is cute and I am sure I will love her too, but she isn't Franklin....
Anyway, lets see...all Halloween decorations are down and Thanksgiving is up. Tobi and fam cannot come for Thanksgiving. I pulled my annual Thanksgiving grocery list (good idea, huh, keeping the list for every year) and trying to get excited about that.

Work....in EPIC (elctronic medical record) training. Work has been challenging and stressful.

Lots of Holiday parties on the calendar.

CB is good and has been such a support. I love you sweetheart!

Well, that's all I can blog for now.......ho hum!

































1 comment:

hillenblogshappywife said...

I am so sorry about Franklin.