Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MY GOD IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!


My God has seen fit for us to have this house!!! Can you believe it? Well, of course we know my Best Friend can do anything.
After we terminated negotiations, the seller's realtor advised her to fix everything. To make a long story short, she not only agreed, but is actually doing MORE than we asked, including a new roof and new heater. The Comstocks even went over there and sent a phone picture of them standing at the door! So we are just waiting on all the repairs to be completed so we can close. We want the inside painted, new carpet in the bedrooms, and cleaned (she has been gone a year and it is really dirty). I am so very grateful.
CB is in Texas, started work Monday. He will be home for about 30 hours this weekend. I can't believe how much I miss him. But I am staying busy with work, and last night had dinner with Dana and then the Conovers brought us some FABULOUS homemade dessert (great job Joel).
Tobi has enrolled the grandkids in school just down the road from us......I feel so undeserving of so many blessings from my Lord, but I DO give him all the praise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

I praising the Lord with you!! Love you guys and we will miss you sooooo much!!

Tammie

Unknown said...

How amazingly wonderful! SO happy for you all. Can't wait to come down and visit you all (my best friend lives in Dallas, even more excuses to go down now). So sad you are leaving us, but amazed by how He has worked everything out. Love you!