Friday, October 08, 2010

2125 ROCKMOOR DR. FORT WORTH, TEXAS

FINALLY posting.....I have been so busy! The front yard doesn't have much grass, so Sammye Troy and I went and bought some grass squares. We will see if it lasts the winter! I have enjoyed hangin' out with the 'in laws'.

Let me catch you up real quick. Clint is fine, living in Dallas. Scott and Tobi and the kids are moving today about 3 miles from us. Scott is looking for work, Tobi is working at a Ford Dealership, and the kids are happy in their schools. ALL of us went to our home church, Hallmark, last week, it was wonderful.

CB is doing fine, getting more comfortable at his new job. He works a lot of hours. I am STILL interviewing at the place I first interviewed while still in Missouri. But, they have told me not to look for another job, that they want me to pick the clinic I want to work, between, Urology, General Surgery and GI. So, I have another interview next week, with more docs. I am still employed by St. John's, but that ends next week. I have enjoyed my time at home, but I know I will get bored quickly. Angel has LOVED me being here.

This weekend is our ANNUAL trip with the Mortons and Hendersons (and used to be Donovans). We will leave for Broken Arrow this afternoon. It will be so fun. John Paul Comstock is coming to stay at the house and watch Angel while we are away! As you can see, life has not slowed down for us, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Continue to scroll down, to see the rest of the pictures of the house! Come and visit!!!




1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the house! Seems like you have a lot more room--very nice!! Miss you guys:(