Monday, November 22, 2010

CHILDREN'S MEDICAL CENTER, DALLAS TEXAS

Here is where I begin work Monday, December 6th. Actually, I am attending a managers' Retreat on Friday the 3rd of December. I am the Practice Manager for the ENT Clinic (ear, nose, throat). 9 doctors, 2 residents, 2 Mid levels, and 20 employees.

I am so excited. I am ready to go back to work. I will have a long drive every day to work (45 minutes to an hour) but the salary certainly covers that. I can also ride the train from downtown Fort Worth, and it stops right in front of the Children's Medical Center. So I will do that some also.

My house is all together. We will decorate this weekend for Christmas, and I hope to finish the majority, if not all, of my Christmas shopping before I go to work. Wouldn't that be grand?

We had our Thanksgiving with the Bartleys Sunday. It was yummy and great to be with the family. My family's Thanksgiving festivities begin Wednesday night with dinner at Don Pablos, and then home to play Clue and Monopoly, a tradition on Wednesday night. Did it in Springfield too! Some of you attended!! Clint and his friend Justin (from Springfield) are attending the Dallas Game Thursday, which pushes our dinner back a bit to around 7p. My sister and 1 brother will be here too. Can't wait for the fun!

Well, there is the update thus far!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Soooooooo excited for you! And excited for me, too-get to see you soon!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Nadine and cousin,Tomi, wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. We will celebrate our Thanksgiving in Peoria and we will be thinking of ALL y'all

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Toy!!! Can't wait to pop in on you when I'm at the Pavilion. You'll love the people.....and the kids. Children's has such a great mission and does great things for the kids.