Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yep! Today would have been my dad's birthday. He would have been 90! But he has been gone since 1989! Miss you daddy!

Anyone wanna hear my day? Going to work at 8:30. Try to clear my desk by 10:30. At that time, going to a system celebration. St. John's, Springfield was named the #1 Integrated System in the NATION! Pretty impressive, if you ask me. Then going to lunch (which is worthy of blogging this, as I usually eat at my desk, or don't have lunch at all). Should be back by 1:00, at which time I will work on my operational budget until 4:30 (someone shoot me!). Clean up my desk, and scurry right out to the Emergency Department. Working as Unit Secretary until 1:30 a.m. It is fun, and different from my day job, so I enjoy doing that occasionally. CB will bring me some dinner at some point during the evening. Maybe I will have fun stories from that shift!

Hope to go see "Wild Hogs" Saturday. And I am ready to 'spring' up my house. Anyone else done that yet?

Enough chatter this am!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bunnies will be hopping into my house today, too! Have a fun, long day.
Love you,
Kathy

bathtubguy said...

good cover up, I will see you at 6:00 you hot thing you

Anonymous said...

Wild Hogs was hilarious! We loved it! I've started the spring cleaning thing too. It's the most wonderful time of the year!