Monday, October 08, 2007

It's been so long.......

It has been so long since I blogged. SO much has happened! First, watching the end of Big Brother is always bitter sweet. September was my birthday month and I had many celebrations (actually have one more with Lisa when she gets back from Florida). Then, I had eye surgery....yes, I had a cataract. My vision in my eye is now 20/15. But, I have to say, it was VERY traumatic for me. They did NOT put me out enough, I was awake during the WHOLE procedure....and it even stung on occasion. But, anyway, it is over and I am fine.

CB's parents have been here this weekend, we have had so much fun. I truly hate to see them go.

I am down 4 docs, and this makes doing the schedule VERY challenging. I want to keep the remaining docs happy, but, I have to fill ALL shifts, which means I have to overwork them!! And I am doing the holidays too. That is what I will spend my week doing.

CB is going to a BONES conference this coming weekend, and I look forward to having a quiet weekend. I think I am going to the movies Friday night with the Comstocks and Arnolds. I plan on starting my Christmas shopping Saturday. And of course, I bet I am still working on the docs' schedules.

Ok, just letting you know I am still alive!!!

No comments: