Friday, March 28, 2008

PRAY FOR ME!

With so many problems of the world, this is such a small request.....

BUT! As you know, my trip I won last July to St. Thomas is NEXT WEEK!! We drive to Tulsa Wednesday, and fly out Thursday morning (we won't reach our destination until 9pm). But, here is my request....

I have been SURROUNDED by people with the flu this week. Every coworker that I work with daily have the dang flu. One of them even had to go to the ER for treatment!!! Now listen, if it is my turn to get the flu, I am fine with it, but NOT NOW!! I have been wearing gloves, wiping down everything, even sleeping more, trying to keep my immune system up.

So, when you are praying for things that really need praying for, maybe you could just remember this small and insignificant (in the grand scheme of things) request!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

done

Anonymous said...

done.

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you!! WE both have had that nasty stuff, and believe me it is NOT fun. We had flu shots, but this one got us anyway. Hope your trip is wonderful.
Hillengrandma