Monday, March 10, 2008

ST. THOMAS





St.Thomas is there where it says US Virgin Isle. And the first picture is the resort we will be staying at. I still can't believe I won this! I even called the resort AND American Airlines, and sure enough, CB and I have confirmations!!! I can't believe it, and I am so excited. We leave Wednesday, April 2 after work to drive to Tulsa to catch an early morning flight on Thursday. We will eventually land in St. Thomas around 8:30 that night, coming home late Monday night. I won it doing on line surveys at this site http://www.npdor.com/ I also won $100 from here about 4 years ago. They send surveys about every 10 days, and takes maybe 10 minutes or so, usually about shopping habits, or restaurant likes/dislikes. I just can't believe it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats!! I am a little bit jealous. Sounds wonderful. Have a great time.
Hillengrandma