Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CATCHING UP......

We are both STILL peeling from our trip...gross! Work is so busy too. And of course, THE WEDDING! I almost have the rehearsal dinner invitations complete and will send out this week. I hope I do not forget someone. Who is invited? Anyone helping in the wedding and anyone who is coming from out of town. So if you don't get one, and you fit in those categories....let me know!

Remember when I joined 2 years ago the MGMA-MO Board? I thought I would join and change these folks. Well, I failed. I am very glad to finish my 2 year seat this weekend. I will have one more chance to share the One I know, but thus far they are uninterested. I asked what we will be doing Friday night as a Board, and was told we will be calming the Conference Chairman down.....of course with alcohol, is what they meant! Again, I will excuse myself from this activity. I go to Tan Tara Friday, and the conference will not begin until Sunday night. At least Sunday night, there will be St. John's managers coming. Tuesday morning, I am DONE with the Board. I am sorry I did not accomplish my self-given task for Him, but maybe, just maybe, they saw Him in me. But then, rarely were they sober....

And of COURSE we agreed to do the Concession Stand again for 10th Inning Kids! We are excited (and CRAZY, I know). And I found a fabulous group to handle it the Saturday we will be tied up...you know, 06-07-08 CLINT'S WEDDING!!!!!

No comments: