Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT...AND I WENT

I am still in a quandry as to how I won this. But I did, and we went, and it was beautiful. I DID NOT get the flu (thanks for your prayers about THAT), and we made all flights (even though one we had 10 minutes to get to). After the last picture above, apparently my camera broke...which is VERY sad (as there is a wedding coming up). Anyway, the first six were views from our balcony. We arrived at night, and had a 60 minute ride to the resort. It was interesting, and I asked CB "where are we and how did we get here?". But as we pulled into Wyndham my fears were relieved. We couldn't see out so we did not see where we REALLY were until morning. The worst part was trying to adjust to the pace there. No one gets in ANY hurry. The bottom 3 pictures were taken as we laid on the beach, and this was our view. Someone got BURNT, and that was the last day we 'sunned'. Right behind us was the pool area, and I will blog that when I get my portable camera pictures back. We had wonderful meals, and we sat hours on that balcony reading and just watching the boats go by. When they came to pick us up, it was on one of those open buses. Again, no one is in a hurry, and the driver stopped at a roadside market (no one ASKED him to). I am thinking...HEY WE HAVE TO GET THROUGH CUSTOMS!! But again, all went well, and we had plenty of time.

We continually thanked the Lord, from Whom we know this trip came....

2 comments:

hillenblogshappywife said...

It looks incredible! I am so jealous in a very loving way! so glad you had a good time.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Toy! Everything is so beautiful - Did you not make Charles wear his "do rag?" Probably, should have brought me and Chris along.