Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PARTIES, MORE PARTIES! SIX!

We had a great time in Texas with my family, but more about that in another blog. We got back 15 minutes before the rain and freezing rain hit.

Monday night Kristin Bartley had a cookie exchange party, so we went to that. Lots of fun!Tonight we went to our Pastor's house, he had all the adult Sunday School teachers over for dinner. Good fellowship with people we never see as they are in their own classes. Tomorrow night, Praise Team rehearsal. Thursday, I have an office party with the Hospitalists at noon. From 3:00-4:30 the Medical Specialties managers party, some place downtown. From 4:00 to 5:30 the Primary Care managers have a party at Mr. Yens. Then, the last of this week's festivities will be a party at one of my Hospitalists' house for the Hospitalists group Saturday night.

Now besides all that, Clint is having surgery on his shoulder Friday at noon. Kristin has to work Friday and Saturday, so I will take off and be with him. Saturday, we will be with him alot, but I DO have to try and finish Christmas shopping.

So there you have it....I need a NAP!!!!!!!

No comments: