Monday, December 01, 2008

THE START OF A BUSY HOLIDAY SEASON...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...... it has been snowing, well, flurries mostly, all day. The ground is warm, so all we have is a dusting, but it has been in the low 30s all day! All our decorations are up and this week will be the only full week of work for me for the whole month of Decemeber. But here is my week...
Monday - I'm home after work, but I need to bake
Tuesday - First Christmas Party with the ladies I lunch with monthly, husbands included!
Wednesday - Never home on Wednesday night - Praise Team rehearsal
Thursday - Actually it is mine and Lisa Miller Conover's BIRTHDAY dinner at Nakatos (we are
running behind)
Friday - CB's department Christmas Party at Highland Springs
Saturday - TWO Christmas Parties - First will be our Sunday School class party in the afternoon.
Then on to Daryl and Taylor's (Daryl is one of my Emergency docs) for another fun
party.
Sunday - Christmas Choir Sunday!
The next weekend, off to Texas for Christmas with my side of the family....

No comments: