Wednesday, January 07, 2009

ANNUAL NEW YEAR'S EVE P.J. PARTY 2008

Here we are!! We got in our pjs as soon as everyone got to our house and got settled. CB cooked steaks and we had a fabulous dinner. Then on to Hand and Foot, a very long game, which we didn't finish. Kathy was not feeling well, and I still was 'under the weather', so we actually were all in bed by 1:30am. We got up at 8 and cooked breakfast and everyone went their own ways to complete the holiday. We spent the rest of the day taking down decorations while watching football.

WHEW!! I think I am caught up blogging!!

This weekend St. John's goes live on our new electronic medical record (EPIC)! Last weekend we had 8 hour waits in the ED!! Uh, I can't imagine what it will be like THIS weekend, but all I can say is I will be there!! Pray for us!!!

No comments: