Monday, January 19, 2009

A NEW WEEK.......

I am not foolish enough to think the EPIC GO LIVE activities are over. We still have a doc who has not worked yet. We have some that are getting it, and some that are still struggling. I will sure do what I can to help those......BUT

I HAVE to work in my office. I am so far behind on things, especially March schedule. That is what I HAVE to do this week.

I did rest quite a bit this weekend. I slept 3 hours yesterday, and yes, I went to bed at normal time and went right to sleep.

Clint and Kristin are fine. They cut hours for Kristin, and Clint is working ALOT due to EPIC. He worked all weekend.

Scott is working like crazy, and Tobi had a tooth pulled and it still is bothering her, which bugs me. She is calling the dentist today.

CB is fine, cute as ever........ He is glad I will be home at normal times (hopefully) this week. ME TOO

No comments: