Thursday, February 26, 2009

BLOGGING VS FACEBOOK

I have SO neglected blogging. One reason is, my camera is put away since the holidays are long over, so I forget to get it out. And, I am on Facebook all the time when I am at home. But, that is just 'snipits' of what is going on in people's lives. Some people are really hurting.....

Another weekend with friends. (5th or 6th in a row I think) The Arnolds will be gone next weekend to see that beautifull granddaughter!

Have any of you been to Houlahans? We all went February 13th and it was fabulous! We are going again tomorrow night. Then cards and SEQUENCE!

We REALLY need to clean house Saturday.....wonder if we will get to it!! The Wii calls us every chance we get.

Today is Kristin's birthday! Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!! Make Clint treat you like a Queen. Never mind, he should be doing that anyway!

CB is kinda sick. Sore throat, cough. He isn't in bed or anything, but I hear him coughing now.

The Emergency Dept is still so busy. 4 to 9 hour waits almost continuous, and we have a hard time ever clearing out the waiting room these days! Enough said.....

Well, there you have it. LOST and 24 are the best TV shows of 2009!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cards and dessert at ou house!

Teri said...

Toy, you are so cool. Wii, going out, playing games, and you still work so hard and I know you're great at it. Can I be you for a day?