Thursday, February 12, 2009

TORNADOS!!!

YES!! February the 10th, of all times, but Springfield had an F1 tornado go through Tuesday night. We didn't know it, no sirens, it snuck up on everyone and we were fast asleep, but when I got up the next morning, I heard it hit at Lark and Republic Rd (HEY!!!! That is where Clint and Kristin live). They are fine, and did not hear anything. Then, when I got to work, I saw that several businesses directly across the street from the Emergency Dept had damage! One is a floral shop (poor things, bad timing). Anyway, no reports of injuries, just roofs gone and windows blown in.

WHO LOVES "LOST"? Goodness it is so good and intriguing!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I KNOW!!! Crystal was up freaking out while I was all passive because I thought all the warnings had expired. Matt called and said there was in fact a tornado a block away!!! Too freaky.

Natalie Blaine said...

I LOVE LOST!!!!!!
When are you going to come over to watch it with us?