Saturday, June 20, 2009

PANCAKES IS A WOMAN!!!


Clint and Kristin went on an anniversary trip last week, and guess what happened to little Pancakes? All I can say is, I hope I get one of her puppies the NEXT time she does this. Isn't she cute in her little foo foo panties? And Tobi got a boy yorkie puppy, sooooooooo.........well you get the picture!
The next two weekends are going to be FABULOUS! Next weekend is Women of Faith, and then the next is I LOVE AMERICA on July 3rd, the Springfield Cardinals game July 4th, complete with more Fireworks, and then we leave July 5th for Vegas with all my siblings from Texas!!
We had a great time this weekend playing cards and laughing and working at the Concession Stand. We spent tonight at home, with Panckaes and Colby, while Clint and Kristin were at the lake with the McMurrys. Please pray for Kristin, she has major surgery Monday at 1p to remove her tumor scar tissue around her heart.

No comments: