Friday, November 04, 2011

SAD DAY AT THE BARTLEYS


Such a sad day at the Bartleys. All Halloween decorations are down!!  Sure love them! Gave out 150 candy bars and had to turn off the lights at 8:30 because we ran out. But on to the holidays. 
Clint is coming tonight to spend the night, and the day tomorrow with us. Tobi, Maggie (my niece) and Honey are going to eat at Hibachi. CB has to work tomorrow, then he will join Clint and I as we Christmas shop. I am kinda panicing because really, I dont have many weekends to go shopping!!  EEKKS!
We are doing fine. I miss my brother.  CB is fine. I love my job. Clint is fine and so is Tobi and the fam. Oh yes, and little Angel is just precious.
Troy was in the hospital this week, but is home now and doing better. 
Honey had bad news this week. One of her Yorkies is really pretty old and the vet told her she had 4 - 6 weeks to live.  Honey has no children besides her doggies...
Happy November!



No comments: