Thursday, April 12, 2007

Are you kidding me????

I just heard AGAIN!! SNOW!! Helloooooooo...it is April the 12th!! I am already sad to see the lilacs gone, the redbuds and dogwoods lose color....and now, they say snow Saturday! Good thing I will be at church for the Authentic Women's Conference! I am so looking forward to a great time of worship!

My friend Karen's physician put her in the hospital yesterday. She has been sick for some time, and they are trying to find out the cause. I stayed with her last night until about 9:30, then CB and I went and got her car, and took it to her house and tended to Rosie. I hope we know something today.

I work all day tomorrow, and then go out to the ER to work from 5p until about 1230a. And SNOW Saturday....ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? ok, enough whinning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you in choir last night, and I pray that your friend is alright. See you Saturday.

Cheryl