Wednesday, May 02, 2007

MAY 2007


So glad warmer weather is here! But, this is such a busy month! We leave Friday for Stillwater for Tobi's wedding. I REALLY like Scott, her husband to be. And I will be so glad to see Brandon, Kyli and Megan. I will post pics when I return. Her wedding is at 8pm Saturday, and then we will stay a bit and head back. I have to be at Tan Tara at lake of the Ozarks by 9a on Sunday for our annual Missouri MGMA (Medical Group Management Association) conference, to which I am a Board member. So, I am part of the 'hosting' of this conference also. I should be back by dinnertime on Tuesday. Wednesday is church, and then Thursday, we HAVE to clean that concession stand. Friday, we have a rehearsal dinner, and then Saturday is the wedding of my secretary. The wedding is in Branson, and CB is officiating.

Oh, and did I tell you my family is taking their vacation together the last week in May? Well, we are, all my siblings and alot of their children (both my chillins' are going). And YIPPPEEEEE!! It is in Vegas. But, more on that later.

Well, enjoy the weather.

No comments: