Sunday, December 09, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007 -minus Scott


I have been dragging my feet to blog this because once I began to download pictures from our Thanksgiving....I saw I had NO pictures of my Scott!! This is horrible I say, and I am beside myself about it. I LOVE YOU SCOTT!! But I apparently I did NOT take a picture of you!! I MUST make this up at Christmas!!!
Anyway, we DID have a fabulous time...all homemade pies, along with the best dressing ever, and all other food was fabulous too. Scott, Tobi and the kids got to our house Thanksgiving night around 6. We were ALL up and out of the house by 5AM on Friday shopping away and enjoying watching the people!. CB had to work. Scott's boys arrived Saturday, so we had quite the house full. It was a great time!
I LOVE YOU SCOTT!!!!! Even if we don't see you!

No comments: