Wednesday, June 04, 2008

3 DAYS AND COUNTING.....

Today is my last full day of work this week. I have a lot to accomplish, my expectations are high. But, I have a few treats to look forward to! A massage at 4:15, and a nail appointment at 5:30. Not sure what I shall do about dinner. The boys have their 'Bachelor Party' tonight, and even the fathers are going for a bit (dinner). I heard some of the wedding party fuss about it being an early night because "Clint will have to be in bed by 11". SO true, he has to have his sleep, like his MAMA! Anyway, if I can get done all I want to at work, I may take the WHOLE day off tomorrow. I would LOVE to go to the Farmer's Market for vegetables! I can't make it on Saturdays due to the Concession Stand. Of course I am off Friday too. All is done for the wedding, other than picking up Tobi's dress from the McMurrys, and getting CB's tux Friday. I may try to do get Tobi's dress tonight. I probably could dust and clean the bathrooms when I get home.....NAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

The Caldwells said...

i have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog.... how exciting with a wedding coming up!! check out my blog-- you've been tagged! krista