Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THE WEDDING AND RECEPTION JUNE 7, 2008

We spent 2.5 hours taking pictures before the wedding. And Kristin looked as beautiful at the end of all that as she did at the beginning. We had so much fun, and then the reception was also a blast. It was warm in the ballroom, but it didn't stop the fun. The last picture is Clint and his sister, Tobi. Where they are, there is ALWAYS a party, and lots of laughing. My batteries went out before I could get pictures of my eldest brother, who I think, aside from the bride and groom, danced the most.

The happy couple are on their honeymoon in Mexico finally, after having their flights canceled due to weather on Monday. We are babysitting the dogs, and they are behaving, but also reminding me I do not want an animal. I will borrow theirs occassionally.

To our annual Women Of Faith conference tomorrow in St. Louis! Can't wait. All total, I think there is about 20 of us going, alot of managers from St. John's attending. And then....FIREFALL!

2 comments:

rachel said...

I'll be in Florida during firefall. I'm so sad to be missing it again!

ToyHelen said...

oh my...how horrible. But it has rained every Saturday since the middle of May, so I am nervous...WE missed it last year due to the rain