Tuesday, June 21, 2011

IT IS SO HOT IN TEXAS!!!!

It is so HOT!!  Over 100 degrees for over a week. And it is just JUNE!

Clint, Tobi and Scott came over Saturday night, and we cooked steaks and played cards!  That Tobi is a night owl, and at 11:15, I had to send her and Scott home, we were ready for bed, and she was full of life!  She has picked on us ever since!

What are my Springfield friends going to do for July 4th fireworks???  We have a display  in downtown Ft. Worth, seems similar to Firefall from what I read.  I have most of the family interested in going!  But if it is 100 degrees, I dont think I can go sit in that.  We will see. But I will miss all you we have spent years with at Firefall and I Love America!

Last weekend all my sibs were together. We had a blast, as usual.

I hope all of you are doing well

No comments: