Thursday, July 31, 2008

I don't know how to put an actual YouTube on here like Mark does, but here are a couple of videos we shot at the Burns portion of our Texas vacation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz255VOufuA

http://www.youtube.com/user/GinTren

We left for Texas last Tuesday and had a relaxing trip. Arrived at the Bartleys around 5pm. We had a wondeful time, and enjoyed our trip to Hillsboro too. Then we spent Friday and Saturday at Honey's. We had fun there playing poker, and caught a few folks sleeping!

Had a nice trip back (yes, I slept most of the way home). It gets harder to leave everytime we go to Texas.....

Worked at the OzarkFair Monday through Wednesday nights. Weird Al was there Monday night to a sold out crowd (REALLY????) Yes, I saw them.....Tuesday night was Mark Chapman and Candy Colburn (no I don't know them either) thank goodness their familes came to see them. MAYBE 150 people there. Last night was Ricky Skaggs....who likes bluegrass??? Nope not me. But, I had a good time working with friends and chatting and watching the fair people! Another year of that is over.

Having a nice HOT weekend. Going to Flame tomorrow night, and errands, and I have to work some this weekend, but in my cool chair at home.

I hope to get some pictures to post from the snoring eldest brother!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You old people are embarressing...

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you are gonna miss the best night of people watching at the fair! Sky and I were talking about how much fun and how funny you are! It just won't be the same without you!