Monday, July 21, 2008

TIRED AND EXCITED

I had a busy week at work. Completed ALL year end data and financials, AND completed and put out SEPTEMBER for the Mid Levels and the Docs. I can now go to Texas without any work pressure.

So we finished up 10TH INNING KIDS on Saturday ( worked in the ER until 1:30 a.m. on Friday night), even though it drizzled most of the day. We also cooked, prepared and sold 40 hamburgers. Thats all we had, and we were turning folks away. WHO KNEW? We did not "close down" the stand, we had to get home as we were babysitting the dogs. Always fun, but WHEW! Glad we don't have them all the time.

Last night we went to Mandy and Bradley's engagement party at the Wilsons. Lots of fun, and caught up with some folks we don't see often. Busy time for them, since the wedding is the first of October.

OH!!! And I got my first BIRTHDAY PRESENT!! A fabulous handbag from Dana. I LOVE it! I haven't had time to take a picture of it. We are getting ready to leave for Texas tomorrow. Working today, getting my nails done, and house chores and packing, oh and my Avon order is due tonight also. SO......I am looking forward to some rest and sleep in the car on the way tomorrow. Although, I am worried what the car ride will do to my hip. It is some better after my injection, but still flares up from time to time.

Well, I will blog upon our return.

No comments: